We are a transportation engineering consulting firm dedicated to providing top engineering and management services, with a focus on talent, collaboration, and quality. Founded in 2019 by Stephanie Forman, we partner with firms and agencies in the Puget Sound to deliver exception work on meaningful projects.
Our vision is to be your first choice and best partner for delivering transportation projects.
Percent Women Owned
Years of Experience
Our mission is to bring together and lead consultant "A-Teams" in tackling meaningful and challenging transportation planning and engineering design projects in our community.
Our Guiding Principles
- Deliver exceptional work
- Establish talented and collaborative teams
- Evoke passion through meaningful project assignments
- Bring modern solutions to complex problems
- Take on interesting and meaningful projects
- Establish work-life flexibility
- Generate career ownership
- Celebrate and reward great work
Stephanie Forman, PE
CEO / Project Manager
Stephanie serves as a project manager, design manager and lead civil engineer on transportation design projects.
Stephanie was born and raised in the Seattle area and now lives on the eastside with her husband Joel, two boys Cameron and Spencer. After graduating from the University of Washington (go huskies!) she began her professional career working at a large civil engineering consulting firm and focused her work on transportation design solutions centered on Puget Sound mobility improvements. In March of 2019, Stephanie founded Forman Consulting Services where she continues to work on some of the Puget Sound’s most challenging projects.
Stephanie offers a wealth of experience and expertise in local agency, transit agency, and highway designs. Her experience includes conceptual to final design of roadways, highways, bus rapid transit, pedestrian, ADA, bicycle facilities, freight, and utility conflict analysis. Stephanie focuses on context sensitive design that meets the needs of varying stakeholders and multimodal users while balancing its interface with the roadway and adjacent land uses.
Each project is as unique as the client it represents, and Stephanie approaches each one with a fresh perspective and looks for innovative ways to increase cost effectiveness while providing a service that exceeds client’s expectations.
Degrees & Licensing
- Washington Professional Engineering License #: 45828
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE), University of Washington 2005
- HDR: Project Manager & Senior Transportation Engineer | December 2016 to February 2019
- CH2M Hill: Project Manager & Senior Transportation Engineer | April 2004 to December 2016
- SCI Infrastructure: Intern | April 2003 to April 2004
Kristi applies her background in engineering and project management to assist in business and project operations.
After many years living and working on the west coast and in Europe, Kristi has returned to her roots in Chicago, where she and her husband are currently raising their 3 kids. After graduating from the University of Illinois, she moved to the west coast and began her career serving in the U.S. Air Force as an acquisitions officer on Space Launch systems. With an engineering background, she was able to work on the highly technical systems engineering side and develop business experience in government acquisitions and contracting. She continues to serve today as a Reservist, helping to design and grow the U.S. Space Force. She expanded her experience by working as a systems engineering consultant on government Satellite programs for a large consulting firm. After pursuing an MBA, Kristi honed her business development and program management expertise working to connect nonprofit employers of people with disabilities with government set-aside contracts, assisting with the proposal process and program management.
Kristi’s broad knowledge of technical project management, government acquisitions, contract management, and her business acumen makes her uniquely able to see transportation projects through, from the requirements development and proposal phase to successful completion.
Degrees & Licensing
- Organizational Behavior and Strategy; UCLA Anderson School of Management, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, University of Illinois, 1997
- US Air Force Reserves: Lieutenant Colonel, Space Operations | May 1997 to Present
- AbilityOne: Business Development Manager | June 2005 to September 2007
- Booz Allen Hamilton: Associate | September 2001 to June 2005